Friday, January 22, 2010

24 Weeks Along

Yesterday marked 24 weeks into my pregnancy. They say Week 24 is considered point of viability, meaning that if our little man was born today, he would have a chance of survival. He would however be in intensive care for many months. It feels great to have gotten this far into the pregnancy. We still have a ways to go but he will be here before we know it.

Below is something I have seen on previous blogs that I thought was a cute idea, this way I could compare week to week during the remainder of my pregnancy. My moods, my body changing, cravings etc.

How far along: 24 Weeks, 1 Day

Total weight gain/loss: up 9 lbs

Maternity clothes: Maternity pants, stretchy pants, some maternity shirts but mostly still wearing my regular shirts.

Stretch marks: So far so good!

Sleep: Some nights are good, others not so good.

Best moment this week: Getting the crib bedding delivered. That was a gift from my mom. :)

Gender: Still a little man

Movement: TONS. He loves when I eat and when I am relaxing on the couch after a long day.

Belly button in or out?: Still in - thank goodness. :)

Craving: Peanut Butter n Chocolate ice cream from Baskin Robbins.

What I miss: Sushi :(

What I am looking forward to: My monthly checkup next week.

Brent also had blood work done on Tuesday to get his cholesterol levels checked since his heart attack. They results came back yesterday and lets just say we are super happy with the results. His cholesterol has dropped significantly (not that it was super high before but it didnt hurt him to get the number down)but good to know that his meds - and my cooking are working. :) Next week he meets with a team that will be monitoring his cholesterol closely.

Hope everyone has a GREAT weekend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment