Monday, February 15, 2010

87 Days to go

I have officially moved into my 3rd trimester. Time has gone by so fast - I feel like just yesterday we were announcing to everyone that we were expecting. Now its crunch time. Baby showers, child birthing classes and setting up the nursery. Are you ever really ready for a baby? Because I sure as heck do not feel like I am ready. I am scared to death......

Brent and I had an absolute amazing time at the desert over the weekend. I seriously think I would choose to take our trailer out for vacation over any other place to vacation at. There is just something about camping and the peacefulness of the outdoors. Below are some pictures that I took - we pretty much did a whole lot of nothing. And that is exactly what we were hoping for.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Brent was super excited - he had his first ground beef burger in almost 3 months.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment