Monday, October 18, 2010

5 Months, 1 Week Old

WOW well where do I begin? Its only been a few weeks since I have updated, right?? LOL ok ok well when I said I would do my best to update weekly, I didn't take into consideration the "few" and "short" naps that Jackson would be taking every day - and the demands of baby. I love the little booger with all my heart, he is truly a mama's boy and doesn't give me a whole lot of time to myself everyday. He wants me right there when he is on his play mat playing with his toys, loves to be held all the time by me. I guess things could be a lot worse. He is truly a happy baby though. Loves to smile at anything and anyone.

We have done a lot with Jack the last few months. Baseball games, river trips, a charity walk. We also started Gymboree about a month ago and go once a week. Jack is such a good boy in class and loves looking at all the other babies. He has excelled so much in the last few months. Smiling all the time, rolling over from stomach to back and vise versa, grabbing toys and wanting to put them (and everything else) into his mouth, scooting on the floor, eating solids. We just have to work on sitting up right on his own. He has started teething and we have our good days and bad days with that. Somedays he is just miserable. There is nothing I can do but give him lots and lots of hugs - and teethers to chew on.

Well now that Jack is becoming a little more independent, taking more naps and pretty much sleeping thru the night, I now have found some time to get back to the things I have wanted to do. The blog, starting his scrap book etc. I'm sure I will find another excuse to not updated weekly. LOL.

As of his 4 month stats at the doctors, ( I don't really check his weight) here is his height and weight.

Weight: 15 lbs exactly (in the 50th percentile)

Height: 26 inches long (in the 78th percentile)

No comments:

Post a Comment