Today marks 30 weeks into my pregnancy. Let the countdown really begin now. This baby could be here in as early as 7 weeks. YIKES!! I still have so much to do. I failed my 1 hour glucose test so now I have to go in for the 3 hour test tomorrow. BOO!! :( I am really starting to feel pregnant now. I hate complaining and should feel blessed being pregnant and have really enjoyed it. But the back aches, frequent trips to the bathroom, sleepless nights and extra weight are starting to take a toll on my body. And its only gonna get worse. But like I said, I should be blessed just being pregnant and having a VERY smooth pregnancy to this point.
How far along: 30 Weeks Today
Total weight gain/loss: up 18 lbs
Maternity clothes: Maternity pants and regular shirts.
Stretch marks: Still nada! Thank goodness. :)
Sleep: Non existent!
Best moment this week: My doctors appt on Monday letting me know I am growing perfectly, my weight looks great and hearing the strong heart beat our little man has.
Gender: Still a boy!
Movement: Ohhh constant jabs in the rib cage!!
Belly button in or out?: Still in!
Craving: Sweets - Girl Scout Cookies are the DEVIL!!
What I miss: Having a normal sleeping pattern and snuggling with Brent everynight. Poor Brent, my body pillow has become my snuggle bunny.
What I am looking forward to: My first baby shower this weekend and getting to see all my friends. :)
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment