My ultrasound 2 weeks ago showed that he is STILL A BOY, a good size, healthy baby. We are so happy to hear this. All organs look good and is in position. He was doing the sucking motion with his mouth during the ultrasound - SO CUTE to see by the way. And he looks like he is going to have daddy's nose. :)
We had yet another awesome baby shower last weekend thrown by the best sisters imaginable. It was an All-Star Baby Shower theme, because Brent and I are so into sports. Let me just tell you we are SO blessed to have the family and friends that we have. This kid is going to be SO fricken spoiled. We got so many nice things for Jackson - he is all set till he is at least a year old. Below are some pictures from the shower - its a day we will definitely never forget. Thank you Mel for taking all the awesome pictures.




























Finally here are some pictures of the nursery. We do not have our glider yet, but you can get an idea of how we decorated it. I didnt want to go to overboard. As Pat says, I am a plain and simple type of gal, and thats exactly what I did with the nursery. No real theme to it, just boy colors. Most of the stuff on the shelves and walls are all stuff that we received as gifts.











How far along: 38 Weeks, 1 Day
Total weight gain/loss: up 25 pounds
Maternity clothes: Maternity pants and shirts, regular shirts.
Stretch marks: Still no sign of stretch marks - I might get lucky and get away with not getting any. :)
Sleep: Still up at all hours of the night - especially since he has dropped, I am getting up to pee roughly 4 times a night now.
Best moment this week: My appointment on Tuesday that all looks great.
Gender: Definitely confirmed with last ultrasound that he is a BOY!
Movement: All over!
Belly button in or out?: OUT!
Craving: Sweets!
What I miss: Sleep, my back not hurting, my pre pregnancy body, my feet not being swollen.
What I am looking forward to: Meeting our son! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment