Yesterday I hit 35 weeks along with 35 days till my due date. I am getting anxious - and VERY nervous. I can tell that Brent is nervous as well - he looks like he has a million things running through his head right now. Its a life changing event, of course soon to be dad and mom are going to be a little bit of everything. I have been feeling GREAT this whole pregnancy up until last week. My legs are and feet are starting to get swollen (which is wonderful its only happening now because I have been told this can happen much earlier on in pregnancy) and I am starting to slow down alot. I can tell in my exercise routine and when I get home from work. I just want to crawl up into bed and sleep. I have no energy to cook anymore. Which is not good because Brent and I are on pretty strict diets, and I can barely reach over the counter anymore to do dishes. Ha!! I cant say I am at that "point" yet that I want him out, but give me a few more weeks and I think I will be saying that.
Other then that just enjoying our last few weeks of freedom. Also getting the nursery ready and crossing off our "to do list" before Jackson arrives. I cant believe in 2 weeks I will be considered "full term" and he can come anytime after that. I have been having dreams that he is going to come early. My guess is the end of this month or first week in May. We will have to see.......
How far along: 35 weeks & 1 Day
Total weight gain/loss: up 21 pounds (from last week) Won't know how much I am up till my doctors appt next Tuesday. I dont like to weigh myself at home.
Maternity clothes: Maternity pants (but starting to get tighter) and regular shirts.
Stretch marks: Brent says he still does not see any visible sign of stretch marks. (he could be lying to me though)
Sleep: Cant seem to get enough of it.
Best moment this week: Hitting the 35/35 mark.
Gender: BOY!
Movement: All over!
Belly button in or out?: OUT!
Craving: a chocolate chip bagel with cream cheese.
What I miss: A normal sleeping pattern.
What I am looking forward to: My 2nd Shower next Saturday. :)
Friday, April 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment